The Supervisor provides professional legal support for the establishment, operation, management, control and liquidation of organizations. We advise economic and public entities in drafting corporate acts of companies, preparing documentation for general meetings, advising in connection with the implementation of specific corporate actions such as share capital increases, mergers, divisions of companies and changes in legal forms (status and legal transformation).
We prepare different types of contracts, shareholder and option agreements for you, and we participate in the negotiations for their conclusion, as well as in the implementation of the agreed rights and obligations.
We provide comprehensive legal advice at all stages of the sale or purchase of business interests, shares or activities. We operate in the field of mergers and acquisitions, which may include cross-border or international elements.
The Supervisor provides support to various stakeholders in financial restructuring procedures and elimination of the causes of the debtor’s insolvency, which consequently ensures the establishment of a short-term and long-term solvency of the debtor. We provide support before and during the onset of insolvency.
The supervisor provides legal assistance in drawing up employment contracts and drafting internal rules, advising on termination of employment contracts and in layoff procedures.
We provide our users with legal solutions at all stages of the procurement process, which are subject to complex and rapidly changing regulations in the area of public procurement and public-private partnerships.
Supervisor also optimizes tax law compliance and taxation of your business. Through a tax audit, we collectively review your business, identify and eliminate bumps, and detect additional legally permitted tax optimization options. We advise and warn you about possible tax irregularities in individual business moves, instead of communicating with the tax authorities and representing you in tax procedures.
Together with you, we process data with expertise and tools that allow it to be transformed into information and make the most of it. The right explanations lead to the right decisions that provide the right interpretations and improve the business and position it in the regulatory framework.
Financial management requires a lot of knowledge and tools. Strict management, risk and compliance requirements make it difficult for organizations in the private and public sectors to operate. Risk management becomes daunting due to the multiplicity of tasks, laws, results and stakeholders. Many risks are not obvious at first, so it is difficult to come up with effective strategies to deal with them. With risk analysis tools and techniques, these can be managed and even predicted.
Supervisor Financial Analytics iterates you data, making it easier to design business processes. Financial plans, legal bases and forecasts with the help of the Financial Analytics Supervisor become more accurate, so organizations can more easily manage data based on business indicators and provide legal frameworks for business that are set up by private and public sector organizations.
In the area of treasury operations, it is also important to establish systems for managing (consolidated) cash flows and modeling of associated risks (currency, interest rate, liquidity, etc.).
We also advise you on choosing the right insurance provider (usually a commercial bank that offers interest rate, currency and credit risk derivatives) and provides assistance in negotiating financing sources.
Supervisor analytics can also establish systems for consolidated credit risk (counterparty risk) and per partner (exposure limit system).
Controlling increases business efficiency by providing professional support in raising the level of profitability and economy, maintaining capital and solvency, and the coordinated use of controlling tools. The supervisor has developed software for managing and planning costs, company values, business areas …. It controls operations by estimating, supervising and organizing data. It then forms the data into information for management and owners.
Supervisor identifies potential hazards and opportunities through a business tax audit. After completing the audit, we ensure the optimal way of tax business. In the following, the Supervisor informs you of changes to the law and advises on tax and legal aspects of financial matters. As a supervisor application user, you are also guaranteed representation in the case of inspection services.
The tax audit covers the following checks:
– presentation of revenues and expenses and expenses in accordance with the provisions of legal acts and by-laws;
– the adequacy of the documentation and the authenticity of the accounting documents when presenting selected business events in connection with the tax return,
– an in-depth VAT review, including the identification of potential risks and cost reduction options,
– the correctness of the accounting policies used in the balance sheets and their impact on the DDPO tax return;
– taxation of international income at source and their impact on taxation in Slovenia;
– critical assessment of tax-deductible expenses and expenses;
– optimizing the use of tax credits and other tax base reductions in order to carry out effective tax planning;
– advice and recommendations on how to remedy any irregularities identified;
– preparation for tax audit by the tax authority, and
– representing clients in the case of tax inspection.
A supervisor enables you to audit your company’s treasury business, which includes:
– identification of the current liquidity position of the company / group,
– establishment of indicators for comprehensive treatment of business flows,
– establishment of indicators for decision-making models,
– optimization of funding sources and financial assets,
– consolidated interest rate and currency risk modeling,
– the establishment of a financial intermediary position for the undertaking,
– establishment of business control criteria (owner),
– proposals for improvements in financial management (currency risks, transfer prices, cash flows, etc.),
– proposals for potential recapitalization opportunities in forced settlements,
– proposals for potential buying opportunities in bankruptcy proceedings, and
– access to the requests and business opportunities we publish daily.
The Supervisor app provides insight into every subject law that is prescribed for your business. Through our compliance audit, we will ensure that you are operating properly in accordance with the legal framework. After completing the compliance audit, your supervisor notifies you of changes to the legal framework of the business and gives you insight into any law that defines your business. As a supervisor application user, you also have representation in case of inspections.
Audit of compliance includes:
– detecting any deviations from the statutory business framework,
– identifying unused opportunities provided by the legal framework,
– preparation or updating of all mandatory policies in the company,
– preventing penalties from various inspection services,
– representing clients in the case of state authorities’ inspections, and
– the legal framework of the review (corporate law, labor law, civil law (OZ, CC, SPZ), financial law).
Risk management in an organization could be defined as a continuous process consisting of identifying uncertainties (risks and opportunities); assessment of risks from the point of view of probability, importance and time of their occurrence, as well as evaluation of possible consequences and related priority setting of risks.
Risk is the extent of uncertainty related to strategies and operations, the economic environment in which the organization operates, as well as risks related to business compliance with regulations and rules and financial reporting, and last but not least, risks related to company management.
The risks could be divided into:
Risks in the field of interest rates and in the field of currency operations
Credit and insurance risks
Risks in the field of business compliance with legislation
Risks in the field of corporate management
Risks in the competitive field
Risks in the field of demand
Risks in the field of changes in the industry
Risks in the field of supply chain, political and other risks
Risks in the field of employment and property risks
Risks in the field of information systems
The supervisor has developed qualitative and quantitative process structures, which we integrate into your business and thereby identify, define and reduce your organization’s exposure.